Our direct API integration to Expedia hotel content
See You at GBTA Convention 2023 in Dallas
July 20, 2023
By Andrew Sheivachman
Travel is a human emotion and bringing people together is what we do at Spotnana.
Spotnana is returning this year to the Global Business Travel Association’s Convention 2023 in Dallas at booth #3417. We’re demoing our Travel-as-a-Service platform and features that transform both the experiences of your travelers and the success of your travel program.
It’s our second year at GBTA and we’re excited to show you our latest product innovations and build stronger bonds with the world’s corporate travel community.
Get a demo at our booth
Join the Spotnana team at booth #3417 to learn more about providing unparalleled experiences to your travelers, bringing unbiased global content to your program, and implementing the capabilities of a truly global corporate travel platform.
You’ll find out:
- How our commitment to unbiased global content improves traveler satisfaction, reduces leakage, and saves on travel costs.
- How our direct NDC integrations, with top airlines including American Airlines and United Airlines, transform the traveler experience from booking through to servicing.
- How enabling self-service changes and cancellations for all your travelers reduces the complexity and costs associated with your travel program.
- How unused ticket management helps you avoid wasting up to 5% of annual spend on airfares.
- How having agents, travel managers, and travelers on a unified global platform enables 24/7 servicing and real-time analytics.
Stop by to see our demos and get some cool Spotnana swag. If you’d like a private demo or conversation with the members of the Spotnana team, you can book a meeting with us here.
Learn at our educational session
During GBTA’s educational sessions, our VP of Partnerships Johnny Thorsen will participate in a panel on managing global travel on Tuesday at 9:45 a.m. CT alongside Anthony Rader, Director of Airline Retailing Technology at American Airlines, and Nicole Jackson, Principal Solutions Consultant at Brex.
The panel details are below, if you’d like to check it out:
Modernizing Global Travel Management: The Elephant in the Room
The modern employee experience has been redesigned with people in mind; have your T&E solutions kept pace? With a plethora of inventory channels holding their own sets of rules, it is difficult for travelers and managers to navigate and stay within budget and policy. Join our interactive panel discussion on the challenges and opportunities present for the traveling population.
Make sure to RSVP to reserve a spot using the GBTA Convention app on your phone.
We are thrilled to see you all again at GBTA this year. Bring your cowboy hat and breathable wardrobe, we’re bringing ours. If you are interested in a demo before GBTA, reach out here to get one. Yeehaw.