Spotnana enables unused ticket management across airline content channels
Get the highest possible return on your travel spend
97%Average policy compliance rate
Up to 5%Savings from unused tickets
Up to 25%Savings from preferred rates
Increased policy compliance
Help your employees make cost-effective travel decisions through a broad range of travel policy controls including:
- Automated approval workflows – with flexible options for hard approvals, soft approvals, and multiple approvers.
- Show but do not allow booking – configurable rules that block travelers from booking specific travel options, but still keep them in view in order to increase traveler trust.
- Dynamic policies – that automatically adjust with market fluctuations based on configurable criteria for lowest logical fare, median fare, and more.
Unused ticket management
Spotnana’s modern architecture enables travelers to apply unused ticket credits during the booking process and helps travel managers keep tabs on credit expiration dates.
We make it easy for you to guide travelers to the most affordable travel options.
Corporate ratesIn Spotnana’s Online Booking Tool and mobile app, your corporate negotiated rates are highlighted with your logo and clearly presented alongside list prices for easy comparison.
Spotnana Saver ratesEnable your travelers to benefit from Spotnana’s negotiated discounts at an ever growing number of airlines, hotels, car rental companies, and rail providers.
Preferred suppliersTravel managers can quickly highlight preferred vendors, control how search results are sorted, and use our real-time analytics to support effective supplier negotiations.
Reduced program leakage
Maximize your negotiating leverage by eliminating the reasons travelers want to book outside of your travel program:
- Comprehensive global content – we ensure your travelers can always find the best available travel options.
- Competitive fares and rates – we eliminate the desire to look elsewhere for better prices.
- Personalized travel shopping – we enable travelers to apply their loyalty benefits during the booking process.
I appreciate having greater visibility into when different teams book their travel. I can then directly reinforce and quantify why we should be booking as early as possible to take advantage of the lowest possible fares.
The data we see on in-policy bookings helps us determine when our policies may need to be adjusted. We’ve achieved 100% in-policy bookings for hotels.
We fell in love with Spotnana’s advantageous pricing model. The flat fee for each trip was very attractive to us.
It’s terrific that Spotnana helps us deliver people to the right places, at the right time so that the travelers can focus on delivering their objectives, knowing the travel logistics have been sorted in a cost-efficient and effective manner.
Why Corporate Travel Needs Dynamic Lowest Logical Fare
Lowest Logical Fare (LFF) is such a simple concept, right? Back in the late 1990s, when the first online booking engines were launched, two new terms arrived in the corporate travel management dictionary. I was...